Enjoy your way to better health.
From Hangry and Deprived to Nourished
I'm on a mission to help women just like you:
✨Discover practical, joyful and loving ways to change their diet and lifestyle habits.
❌Let go of the idea that improving your health has to be complicated, overwhelming, feel heavy, or cut out everything you enjoy eating because “it has too many calories”.
Let me show you what it's like to truly nourish yourself.
Improving your health shouldn't feel miserable
I know you're trying your best to practice healthy habits and make good choices around what you eat and how you take care of yourself.
After all, you understand the value of good health.
I also know you're feeling overwhelmed, struggling to stay motivated and blaming yourself for not having enough "willpower" to be consistent.
To be honest, it's not your fault. There's so much nutrition and wellness information out there, no wonder you feel confused!
Everywhere you turn, there's someone promising a new diet or "superfood" that will fix all your problems overnight.
But this diet contain so many strict rules on what you can or cannot eat that there's no way you could ever keep up with such a restrictive diet without going insane, feeling major food anxiety about what you're "allowed" to eat, or feeling miserable.
Ditch the diets that make you feel bad
I say it's time to ditch the "can't-eat-this" diet mentality, the guilt you feel over eating a cookie, and the constant calorie-counting because improving your health and what you eat should NEVER make you feel like a failure when you can't meet these unrealistic standards.
I know you're done with the yo-yo diets, feeling deprived, hungry, tired, confused and overwhelmed.
You just want to feel good in your own body and have the energy to enjoy life.
...and this is where the Nourished Self program comes in!
The Nourished Self program
I created the Nourished Self program because back when I was struggling with my health and trying to figure out how to care for my body properly, this is the kind of guidance I wished I received.
After several trials and errors (and unpleasant juice cleanses), I finally found a sustainable way to nourish myself that brought my cholesterol levels back to normal, cleared my acne and eczema and got rid of the constant heartburn and fatigue I was facing.
While you may not be facing similar health challenges as I did, I know you're looking for a way to take care of yourself that doesn't involve you losing your sanity.
It's possible and I'll show you how.
What's the Nourished Self philosophy?
It's a way of improving your health that supports both your body AND feels good doing.
A way to ENJOY yourself while you learn how to adopt lifestyle habits and eat delicious foods that allows you to achieve your personal health goals and feel better in your body.
A way of eating that feels flexible, focuses more on what you add to your meals and give to your body, and that allows you to gradually make changes so that you can build my confidence along the way.
What to expect
Based on the process I use with my 1:1 clients, this 10-week online program offers:
💕Practical steps to gradually improve your diet and other lifestyle habits (ex. how to create a balanced meal, healthy swaps, meal prep, menu planning, etc.)
💕Coaching on common obstacles that might prevent you from reaching your personal goals (ex. cravings, eating out, being on the go, busy schedule, etc.)
💕Tools to help you improve your relationship with food and your body
💕Mindset tools to ensure you’re in the right headspace to succeed and stay committed to yourself and your long-term vision
The Nourished Self program starts Tuesday, April 20th 2021!
Total 10 spots
Step into your most Nourished Self today
Improving your health never felt so loving.
I now trust myself around food. I always saw myself as someone who didn’t make great choices and over-indulged in unhealthy foods. Now I’m clear on what to eat in a way that is just easy and energizing for my body.
This foundation was really important for me before I focused on losing weight. It’s a step and perspective that’s often missing in the weigh-loss industry and I’m so glad Julie offered this program in the way that she did. It was the perfect entry for me into losing weight permanently.
C.P. - A participant from Nourished Self Experience Jan 2021
Imagine what it would feel like to
Be able to savor the occasional indulgences without overeating. Trusting yourself that you can stop after a few bites and feel satisfied and good about yourself.
Feel excited and proud by the colorful and nutrient-rich meal you made for yourself (that actually tastes delicious and satisfies the foodie in you).
No longer wonder what the heck you're going to eat because you're a seasoned pro at meal prepping and planning your menu for the week.
Ditch the idea you lack self-discipline and self-control as you prove to yourself that you can do what you set your mind to in a consistent manner.
Say bye to food anxiety when thinking about the abundance of food that'll be served over the holidays, the endless options at the restaurant or if you can control yourself when your friend brings out your favorite dessert. Instead, you trust that you know how to make good decisions and have a good time.
Eat a cookie or pizza without guilt. (Imagine how much brain space that would liberate!)
End your day feeling proud of the choices you made (instead of feeling like failure and beating yourself up for not meeting some ridiculous standards).
Be able to look at yourself in the mirror without being a jerk at yourself and actually say kind things to your body and your reflection.
Feel in control of your food, instead of feeling like a slave to your cravings.
Not automatically reach out for food when you feel stressed or overwhelmed.
No longer let the scale dictate your mood and know that your self-worth is not defined by a number on a scale, the size of your jeans, or how often you were able to avoid “bad” food that day. (Honey, you're enough as you are)
Actually find an exercise routine you enjoy and can stick to.
I'm committed to your success and will be there to cheer you on
Here's what you'll learn inside of Nourished Self
During this 10-week online experience, you'll get supported and coached the following topics.
The order of the topics is subject to change depending on the needs of the group.
The program runs from Tuesday April 20th 2021 to Tuesday June 22nd 2021.
- Introduction call
- Define your Why, your Nourished Self and the long term vision you have for your health
- Learn how to use your body signals to end overeating
- The mindset tools to keep you in action and stay motivated (part I)
- The best tool for flexible eating
- Understand why your blood sugar level is important
- Optimize your hydration
- The mindset tools to keep you in action and stay motivated (part II)
- How to create a balanced meal
- Understand your macronutrient distribution that will help you achieve your personal goals
- Upgrade your breakfast, lunch and supper
- What you need to understand to improve your relationship with food
- How to efficiently create a menu for the week and meal plan
- Become a grocery shopping expert
- How to deal with cravings and emotional eating (part I)
- How to eat balanced meals in social contexts and on vacation
- Gradually cut down on sugar and embrace naturally sweetened food
- How to deal with cravings and emotional eating (part II)
- Dealing with food FOMO and frustrations
- Identify and address your self-sabotaging habits so that you can interrupt them and get back on track
- Learn the skill to solve any obstacle you have during your health journey
- Improve your relationship to your body and self-image
- Dealing with weekend "cheat meals" and "falling off the wagon"
- Creating an exercise routine you can stick to
- Create a better evening routine to get a restful night of sleep
- Begin a exercise routine and actually stick to it
- Better manage your stress
- Implementation week or a specific topic depending on the group's needs
- Create a plan to move forward and continue your Nourished Lifestyle.
What you'll receive:
To take into account that everyone has slightly different goals, here's how you'll received customized advice.
- A 17-page personalized document with nutrition recommendations based on your specific needs and goals.
- Weekly evaluation of your food journal so that you can get feedback from me on your meals
- Learning modules with specific action steps to help you implement and succeed
- Ten weekly live 90 minute group coaching on Tuesdays from 7-8:30PM EST. It'll be a mix of teaching, coaching and answering your questions. Sessions will be recorded for those who can't attend.
- A group chat to share your wins and get support from your peers and I in between our calls
- Sample menus and recipes
Cycle syncing workshop: When you sign up, you'll also receive access to a masterclass on how to adapt your diet and exercise according to your menstrual cycle to help you reduce PMS, painful periods, mood swing and increase your energy levels.
An investment in yourself
Paid in full: 597$ CAD
Payment plan: 3 recurring monthly payments of 220$ CAD (total 660$ CAD)
Includes: Personalized eating plan, weekly food journal evaluations, learning modules, weekly group coaching, private community, recipes
Insurance receipts available for both options.
My services are covered by certain Quebec private insurances under Naturopathy.
See FAQ section at the end for more details.
Working with Julie I was able to lose 18 pounds and have continued to now lose 26 pounds. Having been someone who struggled to stick to a weight loss plan and yo yo dieted for years, Julie’s methods changed the way I eat in general and changed the way I think about food.
Being more mindful of when I am full and helping me find healthy replacements for the foods that I crave I have now developed healthier eating habits for the long term. Julie showed me how to still be able to enjoy what I love without guilt while losing weight and feeling in control.
Thank you Julie for all your help!
Step into your most Nourished Self today
Create sustainable, loving and enjoyable changes to your nutrition and lifestyle habits so that you can feel your best.
What my past clients say about working with me
On top of dealing with PCOS most of my life, I was recently diagnosed with Type II Diabetes. I tried every diet and I was never able to continue with it. Once I failed, I would just give up. Then, I found Julie and a new health journey began.
As a busy mom, I always had trouble prioritizing myself. So, she gave me tools to plan my meals accordingly. She taught me how to be more mindful of what I eat and how much I eat. I learnt to cook a variety of different things that I never would have tried if it weren't for her. She never made me feel bad about my choices and instead, encouraged healthier swaps. She gave me the tools to help me control my sugars, lose weight and help with my PCOS symptoms.
So far, I've lost 10 lbs, my A1C went from 6.7 to 6.0 and I've never felt better :)
Thank you Julie for literally changing my life, for being a motivating and supportive health coach but most importantly, for always believing in me :) If you're stuck in a rut and need some guidance, I highly recommend contacting Julie!
Before I met Julie I was struggling to lose weight. I always did the type of diet that was on trend at the moment, like keto and Paleo. I lost the weight VERY Fast but put it right back on just as fast.
I’m a mom boss with little free time on my hands. I needed someone who would put meal plans together and help me change my way of thinking about food.
Julie provided me with the delicious healthy meals that kept me very full. She helped me per plan my outings so I’d look at the menu before going to a restaurant. Doing so helped me stay on track.
I lost 24lbs with Julie help! I’m 2 pounds away from my goal weight. I feel better from the inside out.
Julie is a wonderful sweet woman. Very easy to get along with. I connected with her our fist meeting. She takes her time to explain how things work.
I highly recommend her.
Step into your most Nourished Self today
Don't lose your mind while taking care of your body.
Improving your health can feel good.
How you'll get individual support inside the group
Nourished Self is a group program with built-in individual support. I'm committed to your success, and I'll provide you with:
- A personalized eating plan with recommendations based on your specific needs and goals, whether it's weight loss, managing your prediabetes, or simply improving your overall diet.
Your plan can be customized to a vegetarian-way of eating.
- Weekly evaluations of your food journal so that you can get feedback from me on your meals. You'll know if you're on the right track, or if there's some adjustment to make.
And don't worry, I don't ask you to log in your calories or do anything complicated! You simply need to upload pictures of your food in a platform I use with my clients.
Why you'll love group coaching
The best part of being inside a group program is the support and sense of community that isn't available when you work solely 1:1 with a coach.
Not only do you receive accountability from your peers, but it's also SO reassuring and validating to see to other people share similar struggles as you so that you don't feel alone (or believe you're the only weirdo with this problem).
Also, you get to benefit from the coaching that your peers will receive. Someone might ask a question that you didn't think of before and that might actually solve a problem you've been facing.
You'll never be alone, because you got your Nourished Crew and I to support you! #nourishedcrew
I have decided to seek help from Julie as I have severe hands eczema and I was ready to bring some changes in my lifestyle by focusing on my nutrition.
Julie is very professional and she gives recommendations that are evidence based. I appreciated greatly her collaborative approach as well as her plan tackled to my personal needs.
She has taught me about hormonal unbalance and the importance of gut health. With her guidance, I was able to progressively cut down on refined sugar and processed foods, and noticed a positive impact on my skin health. I am also currently more in the kitchen cooking my own meals, feeding my body with nutritious foods.
I'm grateful having the opportunity to work with her as she helped me gain back confidence and control of my life.
Is Nourished Self a weight-loss program?
It depends on your own personal goals!
If weight-loss is a goal of yours, I will teach you how to achieve it in a way that is sustainable, loving and respectful to your body. I'll also provide you with a personalized nutrition plan for weight-loss.
If you don't have a weight loss goal and mainly want improve your over-all diet (like 1/2 of my clientele), how you feel in your body and your relationship to food, this program is also perfect for you.
I respect all body types and consider this program to be weight-neutral. I don't believe someone's weight is a measure of their self-worth. I will never push the idea that you need to lose weight, or shame you for having a weight-loss goal.
You are welcomed here.
Meet your coach, Julie
Back in 2011, I was struggling with my health (high cholesterol level, acne, eczema, reflux, constant fatigue, you name it) and developed borderline disordered eating habits from the stress of wanting to "do things right".
After a unpleasant "liver detox" experiment that left me on the toilet bowl for a few days, I recognized that my yo-yo diets and restrictive 30-day challenges weren't long-term solutions to my problems.
When I eventually found a flexible way of eating that felt sustainable, free of self-judgement (no guilt over macaroons!) and that helped me manage my health struggles, I was convinced I needed to help the people around me who were in a similar situation.
Fast forward a few years and I become a health and life coach. Combining this with my background as a pharmacist, I am dedicated to helping people regain their healthy naturally.
It's an honor to coach wonderful women like you!
Is Nourished Self right for you?
This program is right for you if:
- You are ready to invest in yourself and your well-being.
- You are looking for a long-term and sustainable way to improving your nutrition and lifestyle habits.
- You are committed to doing the work and showing up for yourself. The program works if you do too. This doesn't mean you need to do things perfectly (perfect doesn't exist anyways!), however the decision to show up and do your best is required.
- You are open to being coached on your mindset and your perspective.
- You enjoy being part of a supportive community of women who have similar goals as you. As a reminder, you are welcome to share what is comfortable for you. You will never be forced to talk about a topic that is uncomfortable for you to share in front of others.
- You are committed to keeping the conversations inside our group confidential. We hold a safe space for each other.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix diet plan.
- You just want a meal plan.
- You aren't open to the idea of mindset coaching.
- The idea of "inner self-critic" and "self-love" feels way too woo-woo to you. Personal development is part of the curriculum!
- You don't want to share your health goals or challenges with other people (that's okay! We can work together 1:1 instead).
- You currently have an eating disorder. While it's my mission to help women heal their relationship with food, if you think you might have an eating disorder, I encourage you to seek help from a health care professional so that you can get the support you need.
- You are vegan (I have nothing against veganism! It's just that my meal plans aren't adapted for this way of eating. Vegetarian options available).
- You are pregnant, or under the age of 18 years old.
Your Nourished Self is waiting for you on the other side.
Your Investment in Yourself
Paid in full: 597$ CAD
Payment plan: 3 recurring monthly payments of 220$ CAD (total 660$ CAD)
Insurance receipts available for Quebec residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
(Click on the questions for the answers)
I'm ready to join! What are the next steps?
So thrilled to have you join us!
2) You will be brought to a check-out page where you insert your personal information.
3) Choose your preferred payment option (paid in full or with a payment plan). If you pay in full, make sure you use the promo code provided on the checkout page.
4) Insert your credit card information on this secure platform.
5) Confirm that you have read the Service and Terms agreement.
6) You will then be brought to a Thank-You page with additional instructions and a welcome e-mail.
Can't wait to see you inside the group!
How will I get support inside a group program? / This is my first time inside a group program. What can I expect?
Nourished Self is a group program with built-in individual support. To make sure I can support each member, I am limiting the group to a maximum of 12 people.
How you'll received personalized support:
A personalized eating plan with recommendations based on your specific needs and goals, whether it's weight loss, managing your prediabetes, or simply improving your overall diet. Your plan can be customized to a vegetarian-way of eating.
Weekly evaluations of your food journal so that you can get feedback from me on your meals. You'll know if you're on the right track, or if there's some adjustment to make.
As a member of the Nourished Crew, you will also get access to:
Learning modules with specific action steps to help you implement and succeed
10 weekly live 90 minute group coaching on Tuesdays from 7-8:30PM EST. It'll be a mix of teaching, coaching and answering your questions. Sessions will be recorded for those who can't attend.
A Facebook group community to share your wins and get support from your peers
Sample menus and recipes
I'm busy. How much time will this program ask of me?
The weekly coaching calls are 60-90 minutes (depending on the amount of questions from the group) and are held on Tuesdays from 7-8:30PM EST. The sessions will be recorded for those who can't join.
You will also be encouraged to watch the learning modules prior our call, and those are usually 15-20 minutes per week.
If we have private sessions together, you will required to show up on time for our 60 minutes coaching session.
Set this time aside to focus on yourself and your goals. (It's not selfish!) You are 100% worth investing your time in.
Are the recipes complicated? I'm not a big cook.
Here's a secret... I'm a lazy cook! I love convenient yummy meals that can be made under 30 minutes. My suggested recipes usually contain under 10 ingredients and can be cooked in larger batches to save you time.
How long will I have access to the program?
You will have access to the program up to 4 weeks after the program ends.
Are the recipes adapted for vegans?
While I share several plant-based recipes, my program isn't exclusively vegan.
I have several vegetarian options.
Is there a refund?
There are no refunds on the paid-in-full amounts nor the payment plans. Once you have joined my program and have chosen the payment plan options, you have committed to completing all the payments.
Can I claim this on my insurances? / Can I get several insurance receipts?
Yes. My services are covered by certain Quebec private insurances under Naturopathy.
Alternatively, you can claim this investment as a healthcare expense in your annual taxes.
You will be provided with weekly insurance receipts (total 10 receipts) e-mailed to you at the end of each month..
Got a question that isn't in this list?
No problem! Click here to send me an e-mail, and I will personally answer your question.
You are ready for your most Nourished Self
Disclaimer: The information on this website is for educational purposes only. It is not medical nor professional advice. Please consult your doctor or other health professional before implementing any information found on this website. Click here to view the full disclaimer.